Category: Data Mining
By Robson Leonardo Ferreira Cordeiro,Christos Faloutsos,Caetano Traina Júnior
By G. K. GUPTA
The e-book guarantees that the scholars examine the foremost information mining recommendations no matter if they don't have a robust mathematical historical past. The options comprise facts pre-processing, organization rule mining, supervised type, cluster research, net information mining, seek engine question mining, info warehousing and OLAP. to reinforce the knowledge of the thoughts brought, and to teach how the ideas defined within the booklet are utilized in perform, each one bankruptcy is by means of one or case reviews which were released in scholarly journals. so much case reviews take care of genuine enterprise difficulties (for instance, advertising and marketing, e-commerce, CRM). learning the case stories offers the reader with a better perception into the knowledge mining techniques.
The e-book additionally presents many examples, evaluation questions, a number of selection questions, chapter-end workouts and a very good checklist of references and net assets specifically these that are effortless to appreciate and valuable for college students. a couple of type tasks have additionally been included.
By Cristian Lai,Alessandro Giuliani,Giovanni Semeraro
By Baron Schwartz,Peter Zaitsev,Vadim Tkachenko
How are you able to deliver out MySQL’s complete energy? With High functionality MySQL, you’ll research complex concepts for every little thing from designing schemas, indexes, and queries to tuning your MySQL server, working process, and to their fullest strength. This advisor additionally teaches you secure and functional how you can scale functions via replication, load balancing, excessive availability, and failover.
Updated to mirror contemporary advances in MySQL and InnoDB functionality, good points, and instruments, this 3rd version not just bargains particular examples of the way MySQL works, it additionally teaches you why the program works because it does, with illustrative tales and case reviews that show MySQL’s rules in motion. With this booklet, you’ll examine how to think in MySQL.
- Learn the results of latest gains in MySQL 5.5, together with kept strategies, partitioned databases, triggers, and views
- Implement advancements in replication, excessive availability, and clustering
- Achieve excessive functionality while working MySQL within the cloud
- Optimize complex querying positive aspects, resembling full-text searches
- Take benefit of sleek multi-core CPUs and solid-state disks
- Explore backup and restoration strategies—including new instruments for warm on-line backups
By Tariq Rashid,Frank Langenau
Dieses Buch nimmt Sie mit auf eine unterhaltsame Reise, die mit ganz einfachen Ideen beginnt und Ihnen Schritt für Schritt zeigt, wie neuronale Netze arbeiten:
- Zunächst lernen Sie die mathematischen Konzepte kennen, die den neuronalen Netzen zugrunde liegen. Dafür brauchen Sie keine tieferen Mathematikkenntnisse, denn alle mathematischen Ideen werden behutsam und mit vielen Illustrationen und Beispielen erläutert. Eine Kurzeinführung in die research unterstützt Sie dabei.
- Dann geht es in die Praxis: Nach einer Einführung in die populäre und leicht zu lernende Programmiersprache Python bauen Sie allmählich Ihr eigenes neuronales Netz mit Python auf. Sie bringen ihm bei, handgeschriebene Zahlen zu erkennen, bis es eine functionality wie ein professionell entwickeltes Netz erreicht.
- Im nächsten Schritt tunen Sie die Leistung Ihres neuronalen Netzes so weit, dass es eine Zahlenerkennung von ninety eight % erreicht – nur mit einfachen Ideen und simplem Code. Sie testen das Netz mit Ihrer eigenen Handschrift und werfen noch einen Blick in das mysteriöse Innere eines neuronalen Netzes.
- Zum Schluss lassen Sie das neuronale Netz auf einem Raspberry Pi 0 laufen.
Tariq Rashid erklärt diese schwierige Materie außergewöhnlich klar und verständlich, dadurch werden neuronale Netze für jeden Interessierten zugänglich und praktisch nachvollziehbar.
By Gisela Grupe,George C. McGlynn
By András Gábor,Andrea Kő
This booklet investigates organizational studying from a range of
information processing views. non-stop swap and complexity in
regulatory, social and monetary environments are more and more forcing
organizations and their staff to obtain the mandatory job-specific
knowledge on the correct time and within the correct layout. notwithstanding many regulatory
documents at the moment are on hand in electronic shape, their complexity and diversity
make deciding upon the appropriate parts for a selected context a tough task.
In such situations, enterprise techniques are typically very important assets of
knowledge, containing wealthy yet in lots of instances embedded, hidden wisdom.
This publication discusses the prospective connection among business
process types and company wisdom resources; wisdom extraction approaches
based on organizational methods; constructing and protecting corporate
knowledge bases; and semantic enterprise method administration and its relation to
organizational studying techniques. the person chapters demonstrate the different
elements of an information administration answer designed to extract, set up and
preserve the data embedded in company tactics so that it will: enrich
organizational wisdom bases in a scientific and regulated manner, support
employees in buying task role-specific wisdom, advertise organizational
learning, and steer human capital funding. All of those subject matters are analyzed
on the root of real-world instances from the domain names of coverage, meals safety,
innovation, and funding.
Download PDF by Hemant Ghayvat,Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay: Wellness Protocol for Smart Homes: An Integrated Framework
By Hemant Ghayvat,Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay
This booklet specializes in the improvement of wellbeing protocols for shrewdpermanent domestic tracking, aiming to forecast the wellbeing of people residing in ambient assisted residing (AAL) environments. It describes intimately the layout and implementation of heterogeneous instant sensors and networks as utilized to info mining and computing device studying, which the protocols are in keeping with. additional, it indicates how those sensor and actuator nodes are deployed in the house atmosphere, producing real-time facts on item utilization and different events contained in the domestic, and consequently demonstrates that the protocols have confirmed to supply a competent, effective, versatile, and inexpensive resolution for shrewdpermanent domestic platforms.
Documenting the process from sensor to determination making and knowledge new release, the publication addresses a number of matters referring to interference mitigation, mistakes, safeguard and massive info dealing with. As such, it bargains a beneficial source for researchers, scholars and practitioners attracted to interdisciplinary stories on the intersection of instant sensing processing, radio verbal exchange, the net of items and computing device studying, and in how they are often utilized to shrewdpermanent domestic tracking and assisted residing environments.
By Oliver Busch
fundamental advisor on programmatic advertisements explains intimately how automated, data-driven advertising
really works in perform and the way the proper adoption results in a competitive virtue for
advertisers, organisations and media. the recent manner of planning, steering and measuring advertising may
still look advanced and dangerous yet promising at as soon as to such a lot determination makers. This
collaborative compendium combines confirmed experience and most sensible perform in 22 articles
written by means of forty five popular specialists from all around the globe. between them Dr. Florian Heinemann/Project-A,
Peter Würtenberger/Axel-Springer, Deirdre McGlashan/MediaCom, Dr. Marc
Grether/Xaxis, Michael Lamb/MediaMath, Carolin Owen/IPG, Stefan Bardega/Zenith,
Arun Kumar/Cadreon, Dr. Ralf Strauss/Marketingverband,
Jonathan Becher/SAP and plenty of extra nice minds.
Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, by Galit Shmueli,Peter C. Bruce,Nitin R. Patel PDF
By Galit Shmueli,Peter C. Bruce,Nitin R. Patel
Data Mining for company Analytics: ideas, concepts, and functions in XLMiner®, 3rd Edition presents an utilized method of info mining and predictive analytics with transparent exposition, hands-on workouts, and real-life case stories. Readers will paintings with the entire average information mining equipment utilizing the Microsoft® place of work Excel® add-in XLMiner® to improve predictive types and easy methods to receive company worth from substantial Data.
Featuring up to date topical insurance on textual content mining, social community research, collaborative filtering, ensemble equipment, uplift modeling and extra, the Third Edition additionally includes:
- Real-world examples to construct a theoretical and sensible knowing of key information mining methods
- End-of-chapter workouts that aid readers larger comprehend the provided material
- Data-rich case experiences to demonstrate numerous purposes of information mining techniques
- Completely new chapters on social community research and textual content mining
- A significant other website with extra information units, teachers fabric that come with suggestions to workouts and case reports, and Microsoft PowerPoint® slides
- Free 140-day license to take advantage of XLMiner for schooling software
Data Mining for enterprise Analytics: innovations, options, and purposes in XLMiner®, 3rd Edition is an excellent textbook for upper-undergraduate and graduate-level classes in addition to expert courses on facts mining, predictive modeling, and large facts analytics. the hot variation is usually a different reference for analysts, researchers, and practitioners operating with predictive analytics within the fields of industrial, finance, advertising, laptop technological know-how, and data technology.