By Frederick T. Leong,Linda Juang,Desiree B. Qin,Hiram E. Fitzgerald
This first-of-its-kind, two-volume set examines actual, mental, social, and environmental elements that undermine―or support―healthy improvement in Asian American children.
• Contributions from best scholars/researchers within the box nationwide
Read Online or Download Asian American and Pacific Islander Children and Mental Health (Child Psychology and Mental Health) PDF
Best psychological research books
Such a lot stories on analyzing were carried out with English-speaking matters. it will be important to additionally research experiences carried out in several languages, so as to spotlight which elements of studying acquisition and dyslexia seem to be language-specific, and that are common. interpreting Acquisition and Developmental Dyslexia sheds new gentle on dyslexia and its courting with analyzing acquisition, providing particular developments during this sector.
Leading edge and humane remedy of sufferers with substance use issues distinguishes this hugely esteemed practitioner and significant psychodynamic philosopher. From his preliminary contribution of deciding upon the self-medicating functionality of abused ingredients, to the ongoing elaboration and refinement of his paintings concentrating on the addict's ego deficits of self-regulation and self-care, Edward Khantzian's principles became the traditional within the box of addictions therapy.
This quantity collects the cutting-edge examine on forgiveness and psychological and actual overall healthiness and future health. It focuses particularly on connections among forgiveness and its healthiness and health merits. Forgiveness has been tested from quite a few views, together with the ethical, moral and philosophical.
This e-book brings to cultural psychology the point of interest on phenomenology of daily life. if it is within the context of schooling, paintings, or exploration of existence environments, the chapters during this booklet converge at the have to concentrate on advanced realities of daily residing. therefore, an outline of pre-school association in Japan will be in its shape very assorted from tuition association in Britain or Colombia—yet the realities of people appearing in social roles are non-stop worldwide.
- Berufsorientierung bei Grundschülern: Eine Erhebung zum Einfluss von Geschlechtersterotypen im Berufsorientierungsprozess (German Edition)
- Solution-Focused Supervision: A Resource-Oriented Approach to Developing Clinical Expertise
- Performance Psychology: Perception, Action, Cognition, and Emotion
- A Cop Doc's Guide to Public Safety Complex Trauma Syndrome: Using Five Police Personality Styles (Death, Value and Meaning Series)
- On the Evolution of Conscious Sensation, Conscious Imagination, and Consciousness of Self (Imagery and Human Development Series)
Extra info for Asian American and Pacific Islander Children and Mental Health (Child Psychology and Mental Health)
Asian American and Pacific Islander Children and Mental Health (Child Psychology and Mental Health) by Frederick T. Leong,Linda Juang,Desiree B. Qin,Hiram E. Fitzgerald