By Jennie R. Lill,Wendy Sandoval
The definitive advisor to the myriad analytical concepts to be had to scientists concerned with biotherapeutics research
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics covers all present and rising analytical instruments and methods used for the characterization of healing proteins and antigen reagents. From uncomplicated recombinant antigen and antibody characterization, to advanced analyses for more and more advanced molecular designs, the booklet explores the background of the research thoughts and gives helpful insights into an important rising analytical options. moreover, it frames severe questions warranting awareness within the layout and supply of a healing protein, exposes analytical demanding situations which may take place while characterizing those molecules, and offers a couple of proven strategies.
The first single-volume advisor of its variety, Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics brings jointly contributions from scientists on the innovative of biotherapeutics learn and production. Key themes coated in-depth contain the structural characterization of recombinant proteins and antibodies, antibody de novo sequencing, characterization of antibody drug conjugates, characterization of bi-specific or different hybrid molecules, characterization of producing host-cell contaminant proteins, analytical instruments for biologics molecular evaluation, and more.
- Each bankruptcy is written by means of a famous professional or specialists of their box who speak about present and leading edge ways to completely characterizing biotherapeutic proteins and antigen reagents
- Covers the total variety of characterization ideas for giant molecule established therapeutics
- Provides an updated account of the newest methods used for big molecule characterization
- Chapters conceal the heritage had to comprehend the demanding situations handy, strategies to symbolize those huge molecules, and a precis of rising thoughts for analytical characterization
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics is an updated source for analytical scientists, biologists, and mass spectrometrists focused on the research of biomolecules, in addition to scientists hired within the prescription drugs and biotechnology industries. Graduate scholars in biology and analytical technology, and their teachers will locate it to be interesting and instructive supplementary reading.
Read or Download Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
A vintage within the quarter of natural synthesis, concepts and strategies in natural Synthesis offers a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technological know-how and paintings of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of information or a second-hand research, we're given tales that vividly exhibit the ability of the human endeavour often called natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
Protecting regulatory necessities stipulated through the FDA, this ebook delineates the association, making plans, verification, and documentation actions and procedural controls required for compliance with world wide desktops validation rules. the writer introduces helping applied sciences corresponding to encryption and electronic signatures and locations regulatory compliance in the context of caliber insurance.
Actual equipment in sleek Chemical research, quantity three provides the elemental rules, the instrumentation or invaluable gear, and functions of chosen actual methodologies in chemical research. This quantity includes chapters that debate a number of themes on chemical research equipment corresponding to rework tools in chemistry; X-ray spectrometry; the rules of electrochemical measurements; and international optimization technique for gas-chromatographic separations.
The standard of Air discusses the subject from either the environmental and human overall healthiness points-of-view. As modern-day policymakers, educational, executive, commercial researchers, and most people are all inquisitive about pollution in either indoor and open air eventualities, this ebook provides the advances within the analytical instruments on hand for air quality controls inside social, political, and criminal frameworks.
- Introductory Mass Spectrometry, Second Edition
- 17th European Symposium on Computed Aided Process Engineering (Computer Aided Chemical Engineering)
- Electrochemistry of Immobilized Particles and Droplets
- Planar Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (Chromatographic Science Series)
- Biosensors for Security and Bioterrorism Applications (Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications)
Extra info for Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics
Analytical Characterization of Biotherapeutics by Jennie R. Lill,Wendy Sandoval