By Stephen Harrison
- Provides specialist review of the most sessions of Latin literary background, significant genres, and key themes
- Covers the entire significant Latin works of prose and poetry, from Ennius to Augustine, together with Lucretius, Cicero, Catullus, Livy, Vergil, Seneca, and Apuleius
- Includes precious reference fabric – dictionary entries on authors, chronological chart of political and literary background, and an annotated bibliography
- Serves as either a discursive literary heritage and a common reference book
Read Online or Download A Companion to Latin Literature (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World) PDF
Similar psychological research books
Such a lot stories on studying were performed with English-speaking matters. it's important to additionally study reviews carried out in several languages, which will spotlight which points of interpreting acquisition and dyslexia seem to be language-specific, and that are common. analyzing Acquisition and Developmental Dyslexia sheds new gentle on dyslexia and its courting with interpreting acquisition, offering exact developments during this sector.
Cutting edge and humane remedy of sufferers with substance use problems distinguishes this hugely esteemed practitioner and significant psychodynamic philosopher. From his preliminary contribution of settling on the self-medicating functionality of abused elements, to the continuing elaboration and refinement of his paintings concentrating on the addict's ego deficits of self-regulation and self-care, Edward Khantzian's principles became the normal within the box of addictions therapy.
This quantity collects the state of the art study on forgiveness and psychological and actual healthiness and health. It focuses in particular on connections among forgiveness and its healthiness and future health merits. Forgiveness has been tested from various views, together with the ethical, moral and philosophical.
This booklet brings to cultural psychology the point of interest on phenomenology of daily life. if it is within the context of schooling, paintings, or exploration of lifestyles environments, the chapters during this e-book converge at the have to focus on advanced realities of daily dwelling. therefore, an outline of pre-school association in Japan will be in its shape very diversified from university association in Britain or Colombia—yet the realities of people performing in social roles are non-stop worldwide.
- LSD, Spirituality, and the Creative Process: Based on the Groundbreaking Research of Oscar Janiger, M.D.
- Research Methods in Applied Settings: An Integrated Approach to Design and Analysis, Second Edition
- Empirical Methods for Evaluating Educational Interventions (Educational Psychology)
- Statistical Learning from a Regression Perspective (Springer Series in Statistics)
Additional resources for A Companion to Latin Literature (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World)
A Companion to Latin Literature (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World) by Stephen Harrison